Organize the clutter in your home in just 15 minutes a day. Join us for our 30 Day Conquer Your Clutter Challenge. This free home organization challenge is open to anyone at any time, so what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Tired of clutter overrunning your life?
Are you on a mission to get organized and stay organized?
Clutter Keeper is here to help!
Conquer Your Clutter in Just 30 Days
At Clutter Keeper, we’re on a mission to help the world be more productive through better organization. Along with our premium line of products designed to help you organize your life and control your clutter, you’ll find plenty of tips, tricks, and life hacks here to help you get organized and, more importantly, stay organized.
To help you tackle the clutter in your home, we invite you to join us for our 30 Day Conquer Your Clutter Challenge. This challenge is open to anyone and everyone, and you can join at any time. And the best part? It’s totally free.
What to Expect
Over the next month, the 30 Day Conquer Your Clutter Challenge will guide you through the spaces in your home that accumulate the most stuff and help you get your clutter under control. Get ready to…
- Bring order to busy counter tops, messy cabinets and disorganized areas of your home.
- Donate or discard unwanted clothes, old books, and other stuff you no longer need.
- Learn about some smart solutions to help address the toughest organizational challenges in your home.
- Uncover some clever tips and tricks to organize your home, store your stuff, and control your clutter.
When you sign up, you’ll receive a copy of our free printable checklist, along with a series of weekly emails throughout the challenge to help you stay on track.
Sign Up to Conquer Your Clutter
Ready to join the challenge? Sign up below to get started:
Once you sign up, we’ll send you our free printable checklist with easy home organization tasks to do each day for 30 days. We’ll also e-mail you every week throughout the challenge, cheering you on with helpful organizing tips and other useful ideas to help you conquer your clutter. These gentle, encouraging reminders will keep you on track so by the end of the month you’ll have the organized home you’ve always dreamed of!
How to Start Organizing Your Home
Before you begin the 30 Day Conquer Your Clutter Challenge, there are a few things you should know:
- Just 15 minutes per day: We recommend dedicating fifteen minutes each day to organizing your home. You’ll spend those fifteen minutes cleaning, storing, donating and purging all of the stuff taking up your valuable space. If you aren’t sure where you can find fifteen minutes to spare, start your day a little earlier than normal for the next month and tackle your clutter before the rest of the world is awake!
- Adapt it to fit your schedule: You may see some items on the list and say, “There’s no way I can organize that in fifteen minutes.” And that’s totally fine! The beauty of this challenge is that it’s yours to adjust to meet your needs. If a time-consuming task falls on a day that isn’t great for you, shuffle around the order of the next few tasks to fit your schedule a little better.
- Flexible to meet your needs: Some items on the list may not apply to you. If you don’t have a garage to clean, a pantry to organize, or a craft table to clean up – skip it! Spend that time doubling down on another area of your home that needs attention. Odds are, it shouldn’t be too tricky to find something else to do.
- Invite your friends to conquer their clutter too: Know of a friend who is struggling with clutter issues of their own? Consider inviting them to join you in the 30 Day Conquer Your Clutter Challenge! While we’ll send you a series of emails filled with helpful tips, tricks and words of encouragement to keep you on track, there’s nothing quite as effective as an accountability partner. Alternately, consider chronicling your journey to organize your clutter on social media. Use the hashtag #conqueryourclutter so others can follow along to provide support and encouragement.
Get Organized and Stay Organized
By the end of your 30 day challenge, you’ll be well on your way to organizing the clutter throughout your home. Plus, you’ll be equipped with lots of great home organization ideas, hacks, tips, and tricks to help your family avoid sliding back into a life filled with uncontrolled clutter.
Check back often for lots of useful content to help you tackle your toughest messes and solve your trickiest organizational problems.
We hope Clutter Keeper will become your go-to source for all things home organization and would love to hear your feedback! Let us know if you have any comments, questions, or general feedback by sending an email to email@example.com or use the comment form below.